If you hear the name Local Motors and automatically associate it with the Rally Fighter pictured above, we can hardly blame you. It is the project for which the manufacturing startup is best known, after all. But it's not the only one it has undertaken to date. Local Motors has also sourced from the crowd a drift trike, a motorcycle, a pizza delivery vehicle and even a Peterbilt truck. And it's not done yet. Not even close.
Local Motors Track Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX