The L.L.Bean Bootmobile is perhaps the diametric opposite of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, promoting outdoor activity instead of consumption of sodium and saturated-fat-laden sausages. The well-known maker of high quality outdoor goods is celebrating its 100th anniversary, and the Bootmobile has been created as a way to celebrate the product that helped start it all.
For the last eight years, Subaru and L.L. Bean have partnered on high-end versions of Subaru's line of all-wheel-drive vehicles. No longer. According to Subaru spokesman Dominick Infante, the duo have decided that it's in the best interests of both brands to call it quits. Infante notes that the Subaru brand has done rather well for itself in areas where snow and winter outdoor activities are common but has lacked appeal in more sun-rich states where the L.L. Bean brand isn't very common. It sho
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX