Earlier this month, we first told you about the Nissan Livina Geniss, the new global car from Nissan that marks the first time an all-new model is being released in China before other markets. Today, Nissan officially unveiled the car, to be known as Jun Yi in Chinese, at the Guangzhou Motor Show.
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 6, 2006
Nissan has announced that it will introduce a new line of global cars to the marketplace, and China will be the first market to see the new product. The Chinese variant is called the Nissan Livina Geniss and it'll make its world debut at the Guangzhou International Motor Show this month. This will mark the first time Nissan releases a new vehicle to China ahead of other established markets.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models