Veni, vidi, vici. If electric motorcycles could talk, that's just what the Energica Ego would be saying to itself as it makes its way back to its Italian birthplace. As foretold, the "Where is my Ego" tour brought several bikes to our shores, along with a few company officials, crossing the land and making promotional stops in the San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York areas. The hearts of pretty much all the moto-journalists who rode the Italian machine were conquered in the process.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Livia Cevolini Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!