Veni, vidi, vici. If electric motorcycles could talk, that's just what the Energica Ego would be saying to itself as it makes its way back to its Italian birthplace. As foretold, the "Where is my Ego" tour brought several bikes to our shores, along with a few company officials, crossing the land and making promotional stops in the San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York areas. The hearts of pretty much all the moto-journalists who rode the Italian machine were conquered in the process.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX