In one of the more bizarre and macabre accidents we've ever seen, a truck carrying 400 sheep turned on its side on an overpass in Australia yesterday, ripping the trailer open and tossing the hapless livestock onto the traffic below, according to reports.
Bill and Teri Cardell are the husband and wife team behind Flyin' Miata. That name should be instantly familiar to fans of the Mazda MX-5 Miata and Autoblog.com alike. Flyin' Miata is the go-to source for go-fast parts for the Miata community. Bill is also the driver for a Targa Newfoundland Miata that will be co-driven by our very own Zach Bowman. Before Cardell lines up to the Targa start line, however, he has a special offer he's extending to those looking for forced induction... and it invol
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX