When the UK's Green-Car-Guide got started in late 2006, the site's stated goal was to "end motorists' confusion about green cars." Well, considering everything that's happened in the last 18 months, I doubt everyone concerns have been fully addressed, but at least there's more information out there to let people figure out what vehicle might be right for them. If you'd like still more information, and you will be near Liverpool next week, you can see some energy-efficient vehicles on display at
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX