Two employees at an East Point car dealership were shot dead by the owner for having the audacity to ask for a raise. Sounding like something you'd hear about a drug running syndicate as opposed to a used car lot, shop owner Rolandas Milinavicius apparently snapped and shot both employees in the head following their request for extra pay.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX