We live in a skeptical world. When it comes to upstart green vehicle manufacturers, there is no end to the people who will line up to say "That's cool, but it just ain't going to happen." And for good reason: the shoulder of the road to viability is a parking lot of electric this and hybrid that. Remember Aptera? How about Coda? Oh yeah, where's my Zap! Alias?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!