"If you've never heard of the Renault Twizy, that's because it's silent." That's the tagline for a new video of a promotional stunt by the French automaker that sent the funky looking EV driving into a university library to show off how quiet it is. Get it? You aren't supposed to talk in a bibliothèque but you can drive an EV there.
- Jon LeSage
- Mar 14, 2013
Toyota is showing off its European-market minicar iQ with a splash on the streets of Portugal. An ultra-limited edition Toyota iQ, called the iQ Urban Art was created by award-winning artist Joana Vasconcelos.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models