The General Motors recall scandal might be hopping borders in the near future. The Canadian government's Transport Minister, Lisa Raitt, is pushing for an investigation into when GM Canada knew about the ignition switch problem and the necessary recall.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Lisa Raitt Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!