A European lobby group has called for the end of alcohol sponsorship in Formula One, issuing an open letter to FIA president Jean Todt.
You just wanted to grab something from the liquor store, the same way you've done who knows how many times before. What you probably did not want to do is get in your truck in front of the liquor store and put it in drive ... then have your prosthetic leg come off at the worst time possible ... and get jammed in the worst place possible: on the accelerator. If that happened, as it did to Martin Niels of Beloit, WI, your loose leg would do the worst thing possible: drive your Chevy Silverado into
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies