Starting this fall, commercial fleet customers will be able to order full-size GMC Savana and Chevrolet Express vans with either compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquified petroleum gas (LPG) fuel systems. The CNG/LPG vans will be delivered direct from the factory with the gaseous fuel systems and won't require any aftermarket upfitting. The vans are built at General Motors' Wentzville, MO assembly plant while the gaseous fuel tanks are installed at an adjacent facility. Unfortunately, GM did not
Liquified Petroleum Gras
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Liquified Petroleum Gras Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!