Perhaps it was too rich to be true. The bunch at WIRED, the same magazine that questioned a similar story in 2006, has got three reasons to believe that yesterday's news about biodiesel made from Beverly Hills liposuction patients is a hoax.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!