Decked out in stark black and white, the Akka Link And Go is making an appearance at the 2014 Michelin Challenge Bibendum in Chengdu, China this week. It's a fitting color scheme in the home of captive pandas in China, but we think the neon green and orange version we saw in 2013 made a better statement. That statement? This is one crazy autonomous "car."
Link And Go
It's hard to miss a giant green and yellow bubble car, even amid the wacky collection of vehicles that is the Geneva Motor Show. That's why the Akka Link And Go easily caught our eye this week, and when we saw the hexagon doors, the (apparent) lack of any sort of steering mechanism and the giant movie screen, well, we had to stop and check it out.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX