Theodore and Associates has unveiled the Uni-Chassis, a lightweight, frameless body-on-chassis design at the 2011 SAE World Congress in Detroit, MI. The Uni-Chassis is claimed to be a low-cost alternative to both the traditional body-on-frame and unibody designs.
A few days ago we alerted you to the fact that Lindsay Lohan's smashed-up-yet-now-repaired Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG was being listed on eBay Motors by the shop that fixed its front end. The shop figured out it was Ms. Lohan's ride when a customer compared the license plate that was still on the car to one seen in a video about the starlet's DUI crash. They indeed matched and the shop then realized it was sitting on a potential gold mine. After all, if people will pay thousands for Britney's unwash
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX