Remember Neil Young's Linc Volt, the rock star's converted 1959 Lincoln Continental Mark IV? Young is turning the car into a "bio-hydro-electric series hybrid vehicle." UQM Technologies released a statement this week that explains a bit more about the unique propulsion system that is going into this 2.5 ton, 19.5 foot-long vehicle (the longest production car ever made).
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Linc Volt Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!