Vauxhall Statesman – Click above for image gallery
NYC efficiency is not only for cabs, the Big Apple is going to get better limousines as well. At least, that's the plan. The city's entire fleet of roughly 10,000 chauffeured cars, mostly black, would be required to meet fuel efficiency standards, currently attainable with hybrids, of 25 miles a gallon in 2009 and 30 miles a gallon in 2010. The plan aims to cut emissions in half, in part because of the hybrid powertrain benefits of switching off the car's engine at idle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX