A couple of weeks back we had a report on PlanetTran, a company now offering transportation services to San Fransisco, San Jose and Oakland airports from Bay Area communities with a fleet of Black Toyota Priuses. Now Marketwatch.com has a video report on the service. If you're using AdBlock in Firefox you'll need to disable it for the page in order to see the video.
The other day Mike wrote about Global Green offering a fleet of environmentally friendlier vehicles to shuttle the glitterati to the red-carpet shooting gauntlet, at the Oscars. Reader Tormod wrote in to tell us of a regular car service known as Eco-Limo that currently operates in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington and New York.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies