Audi has stayed quiet about its Sport Quattro Concept since the 700-horsepower, tangerine rocket debuted at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show – a followup to Quattro Concept shown at the 2010 Paris Motor Show. Now, Audi has broken the plug-in hybrid out to give thanks to its Facebook fans, which now number over 100,000 strong (103,123 as of this writing).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX