The Toyota Prius is the 800-pound gorilla of the hybrid world, and it looks like Toyota wants to keep it that way by holding the line on prices for the world's most popular hybrid. The Japanese automaker is leaving the price of all five trim lines of its standard hatchback Prius unchanged for the 2014, meaning that the price will once again range from $23,215 to $30,005, not including delivery and handling fees.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX