We're quite used to seeing the Mini used as an "art" icon, whether it's covered with cow skin or drifting over water. Now it's time for underwear design company "Agent Provocateur" to show us theirs - as in a customized Mini Clubman dressed as a very special police car. Let's check their description, because I don't dare say anything more: "Agent Provocateur designed the new Life Ball Mini as a police vehicle: black, accentuated with the typical Pink contrast Strip and the logo of Agent Provocat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX