BMW i Ventures is investing an undisclosed amount in Life360, a tech company that specializes in creating apps that make it easier for family members to track each other down. When the i3 and i8 plug-in electric vehicles debut over the next couple years, the cars could play a role in connecting people.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX