BMW i Ventures is investing an undisclosed amount in Life360, a tech company that specializes in creating apps that make it easier for family members to track each other down. When the i3 and i8 plug-in electric vehicles debut over the next couple years, the cars could play a role in connecting people.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!