This image, created sometime between 1940 and 1946 according to the Library of Congress, shows the one-time wartime public mindset of the American government. Look at how happy those two men are, how happy they are to be swapping a ride to work. "Good day, Mac, swap a ride with you this a.m.?" "Sure thing fella, hop on in."
Library Of Congress
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Library Of Congress Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!