This image, created sometime between 1940 and 1946 according to the Library of Congress, shows the one-time wartime public mindset of the American government. Look at how happy those two men are, how happy they are to be swapping a ride to work. "Good day, Mac, swap a ride with you this a.m.?" "Sure thing fella, hop on in."
Library Of Congress
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX