Lexus has chosen the Australian International Motor Show to unveil the second iteration of its LF-LC concept car. This version is called the LF-LC Blue, and is a followup to the original LF-LC that debuted in Detroit earlier this year. As you might expect, the car is shod in a color called 'Opal Blue,' and is inspired by the semi-precious opal stone found in the Australian Outback.
If you haven't seen enough of the Norelco-inspired Lexus concept from this year's Detroit show, just wait until October. The Australian International Motor Show has formally announced that Lexus will be bringing a hybrid coupe concept to the Sydney show floor, reportedly another version of the LF-LC that graced Cobo nine months earlier.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX