Another Lexus hybrid is coming, and it's coming soon. Remember that solid gold Lexus LF-Ch Concept we saw last year at the Frankfurt Motor Show? We referred to it as something of a deformed puffer fish with some nice Lincoln Concept C cues. Well guess what? It's a concept no more and it's coming to the Geneva Motor Show in just a few short weeks so that us and the rest of the automotive press can ooh, ah and head scratch in unison.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX