Wider and lower than it appears in the press photos, the Lexus LF-CC concept is an exceptionally crisp evolution of Lexus' L-Finesse design language – in fact, once away from the oversized spindle grille, just following the lines of the coupe leads one to think of origami. The coupe takes pointers from the LF-LC concept shown earlier this way and is said to show the way to the aesthetics we'll see on the next-generation IS. Details like the front end that appears to be mostly intake, those
Lf Cc Concept
The Lexus LF-CC, a new two-door hybrid coupe concept, will make its debut at the Paris Motor Show later this month. Featuring the L-finesse design language seen on the LF-LC Concept that debuted in Detroit back in January, the LF-CC Concept is likely a preview of the next-generation Lexus IS that will be introduced in the near future.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX