Lexus GS 450h – Click above for high-res image gallery
Much unloved by the automotive press and lately by consumers who haven't been buying them, the folding-hardtop Lexus SC430 is possibly ending its production run this July. To celebrate and honor the occasion, Lexus is releasing a special edition. Called "The Eternal Jewel," this special edition SC430 should be at Japanese domestic market Lexus dealers by March.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies