Lexus IS250 and 350 Cs at SEMA - Click above for high-res image gallery
It's been rumored for months, but now it's confirmed: Lexus will unveil the IS 250 convertible in Paris this October. The Lexus IS 250 C will be the third derivative of the IS range and will go into production early next year. IS 250 and 350 variants are planned, but in order to capitalize on the gotta-have-it crowd's penchant for The New – and the demise of the SC 430 – Lexus will likely roll out the 350 variant further down the line. Expect an IS F version to follow sometime in lat
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies