Lexus GS 450h - Click above for high-res image gallery
Another country heard from – this time, a mole in Lexus of Europe has announced via the corporate Twitter account that the LFA's V10 will definitely not be going into the GS F. The supercar's 10-pot wonder is "bespoke to LFA," which is ur-English for something custom made, but in this case we'll take to mean "None of you can have this engine if you don't drive an LFA."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies