Usually, when a corporation donates something and then says the reason is to "raise awareness," what do you think of? Breast cancer, perhaps? Or maybe some wetlands somewhere? A bay, maybe. Well, Lexus has a different idea. Here's the first graph of a press release sent out today:
If paying $100,000+ to drive a Lexus LS600h hybrid is too rich for your blood, well, you're out of luck. But, if you would like to try the not-quite-as-expensive Lexus RX 400h luxury SUV (above) or the GS 450h performance sedan, well, then the UK's Green Motion Vehicle Rental would like to invite you to rent a car from them. Green Motion will soon offer these two Lexus hybrid models "as part of their expansion to their green rental options." If you know that Lexus hybrids aren't really as green
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies