Now this is a rumor. According to the crafty crew at Inside Line, Lotus is set to release details on its planned resurrection of the long-dead Esprit at this year's Paris Motor Show. Even better? There's some indication that the top-of-the-line model may pack the same heavenly V10 found in the current Lexus LFA. Oh yes, we're excited. Inside Line spoke with someone at Lexus who's cozy with the deal who hinted that the 552-horsepower 10-pot would find its way into the car in order to help it bett
Toyota's showing in Tokyo was rife with disappointments, none more so than what was over at the Lexus booth. Beyond its LF-Xh hybrid crossover, rumor had it that a revised version of the LF-A supercar would make an appearance. No such luck. Instead, the same show car we've seen over the last year stood alone, longing for refinement.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX