Toyota will recall the 2016 RAV4, RX350, and ES350 because of a possible manufacturing fault with the brake actuator.
There's no doubting the importance of the Lexus RX. It's one of the top-selling models from one of the top-selling luxury marques. At the cutting edge when introduced in the late '90s, the RX is now on its third iteration, with a fourth on the way – and this appears to be our best look at it yet.
Our friendly neighborhood Toyota/Lexus spokesman, Curt McAllister, dropped us a note with an official announcement of what's coming to the Lexus booth at next week's LA Auto Show, and as expected, the big reveal will be the reworked RX luxury crossover. Like the current crossovers, the RX will come in two prescription strengths: the conventional RX350 with a 3.5L V6 and the hybrid flavored RX450h. The bump in nomenclature from the current RX400h likely implies some enhancements to the powertrain
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino