Lexus opted to do some drifting with its new RC coupe during the 2015 Super Bowl, showing both a full-sized car and its remote-controlled miniature.
Fancy yourself an example of Lexus' take on the BMW 4 Series and Audi A5? Well, now you can customize your very own RC on Lexus' consumer website. With prices starting at $42,790 for a rear-drive model while an all-wheel-drive RC kicks off at $45,025. Neither price includes Lexus' *$925 destination charge.
Feast your eyes, ladies and gentlemen, on the new Lexus RC coupe. With the exception of the six-figure LFA supercar, it's the first stand-alone two-door model to come from Toyota's premium brand since the demise of the SC, and it's coming to the Tokyo Motor Show later this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX