Chris Harris tries the Lexus RC-F on the track and on the road. Finding it "a curious blend of things," he's slightly put off by its weight when trying to twist it around a track, but its styling, cabin, sounds and non-German aura make it rewarding as a GT.
Lexus Rc F
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX