So a new front-drive Lexus RX 350 will now set you back $40,185, but that's really not the most interesting pricing news from Lexus. That would be the RX 350 F Sport, which debuts for the 2013 model year in July, carrying a base sticker of $47,875.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jan 20, 2012
A new Lexus LX 570 is going to set you back nearly $82k after you add $875 delivery to its $80,930 base price. The luxury version of the Toyota Land Cruiser wears a new Lexus spindle grille, one that's big enough to make Rumplestiltskin proud, and it has revised front and rear fascias among the other upgrades that Lexus says justify its 1.9-percent price increase.
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 20, 2009
2010 Lexus HS 250h – Click above for high-res image gallery
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models