One of our eagle-eyed readers happened to accidentally record an automotive program recently that included an interview with Lexus PR Manager Bill Ussery. Ussery gives the interviewer the full rundown on the Lexus RX400h hybrid crossover, explaining that there is no need to plug it in since it generates it's own electricity. This of course will be a disappointment to many of our readers. You can watch the video after the jump.
Lexus Ls600h Denso
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Lexus Ls600h Denso Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!