We spy, with the lens of our spy guy, a rather unique Lexus LS that's taken to the track. Spotted lapping Germany's Nürburgring, this particular LS is wearing puffed-out fenders, a strongly styled decklid spoiler, what appears to be a faux nose hiding new bodywork, deep side skirts and a pair of vents on the hood. Something sporty is afoot, and we're itching to know more.
Lexus Ls F
Lexus may be throttling back its plans to attack the performance side of its German rivals, but that doesn't mean it won't expand its F-badged lineup in the future. Hirokazu Koga, general manager of the Lexus Development Center and one of the men behind the IS F, told Autoblog that if the automaker goes forward with plans to create a GS F, an LS F could be in the cards.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!