With each passing day, our lives become more intertwined with the latest sporting machine from Lexus. Previously contained only through still photography, the Lexus LS TMG Edition has now been captured by a video camera: The 641-horsepower sport sedan was seen in its native habitat, which is stalking the twists and turns of Germany's Nürburgring.
Lexus Ls Tmg Edition
Lexus fans are abuzz over the sight of a potential new LS-based super sedan, and details about the mystery machine are leaking out across the intertubes. The folks at AutoGuide have somehow managed to get shots of the Nürburgring-running prototype parked in a garage along witha a conveniently displayed spec sheet which gives us a lot more information about the sporty four door shown testing on the 'Ring.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX