We can always rely on the good people at Motor Trend to stir up some genuine jealousy thanks to their excellently crafted videos. The team recently got their hands on the Lexus LFA and took the V10 monster out to an abandoned Marine base for a little frolicking in the wide-open spaces. They were kind enough to bring the video crew along for the ride, and the finished result is a lengthy clip that features plenty of sideways action without any prattling voice overs. Unfortunately, we don't get to
Lexus Lfa Video
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX