If top-down motoring is your cup of tea, there are few droptops that could elicit as many smiles per sun-drenched hour than the long-rumored Lexus LFA Roadster. We first saw the V10-powered 552-horsepower machine at the 2008 Detroit Auto Show, but the automaker has kept its lips firmly sealed on the potential of a production version since that showing.
Lexus Lfa Convertible
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX