Progress to create a hotter, lighter Lexus IS F is ongoing, and according to recent reports from Japan, the IS F Evolution is slated to arrive in the summer of 2010.
Lexus Is F Evolution
- Damon Lavrinc
- Mar 9, 2009
Lexus' attempt at a serious sports sedan has done its best to win hearts and minds, but that doesn't mean the IS F will soldier on unchanged through the economic Armageddon. Following up on a story that surfaced this time last year, Japan's Best Car magazine is reporting that although the Lexus IS F Evolution was initially delayed, Toyota is forging ahead with its hotter IS, and two test mules are currently undergoing testing across the Pacific.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models