Progress to create a hotter, lighter Lexus IS F is ongoing, and according to recent reports from Japan, the IS F Evolution is slated to arrive in the summer of 2010.
Lexus Is F Evolution
Lexus' attempt at a serious sports sedan has done its best to win hearts and minds, but that doesn't mean the IS F will soldier on unchanged through the economic Armageddon. Following up on a story that surfaced this time last year, Japan's Best Car magazine is reporting that although the Lexus IS F Evolution was initially delayed, Toyota is forging ahead with its hotter IS, and two test mules are currently undergoing testing across the Pacific.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX