Other than some missing badges and (hopefully) a not-yet-finished rear fascia, what you see here is an undisguised look at the long-awaited Lexus GS F high-performance sedan. Lexus' answer to the BMW M5 and Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG, the GS F has been spotted again.
Lexus Gs F
Well, the Lexus IS-F is really being seen as an M3 fighter in many camps, so something one size up makes sense as well. Its rumored M5-battling GS-F will need some serious hardware underhood to take on its just-right-sized Bavarian rival. Something like a 500 HP V10 would seem a good start. And that's what it will get apparently.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX