Lexus may not be ready just yet to enter Australia's highly competitive V8 Supercars series, but it appears to be paving the way this year by providing an RC F to act as a safety car, an IS 350 F Sport as a medical car and a GS 350 F Sport as a support vehicle.
Lexus Gs 350 F Sport
Lexus pulled the sheets off of its 2013 GS 350 F Sport at SEMA 2011. The performance package helps give the luxury sedan some much-needed attitude with the addition of a more menacing front fascia. The changes aren't merely aesthetic, however. Lexus also substitute larger anti-roll bars for improved handling, as well as new bushings and bigger brakes up front. Toyota's luxury outpost has also equipped the 2013 GS 350 F Sport with variable steering on rear-wheel drive models. Stylish 19-inch stag
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX