Lexus Ct 300h
It looks like Lexus is planning to bring a range of new models and customer options to market in Australia soon. The Japanese luxury brand has met with struggling sales down under, and according to The Age, the automaker plans to reverse that slide by giving buyers more choices. According to Tony Cramb, the chief executive of Lexus, that will begin with the addition of a number of new paint colors and interior finishes to put the Lexus option sheet on par with what rivals Audi and BMW offer thei
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX