Need to take a ride cross country in the lap of luxury while still getting some work done? Short of a tour bus, the Concept One Curve from Lexani Motorcars might be one of the most comfy options imaginable.
We've seen our fair share of kitted out armored vehicles, from bullet-proof BMW models to Land Rover SUVs that can take a land mine. But Lexani Motorcars has recently put its armored car experience to work on a Toyota Sequoia. Why? The company isn't saying, but we imagine a Toyota is somewhat less conspicuous than a high-dollar German sedan. With sufficient armoring on five sides to protect the machine from 7.62x51 mm rifle rounds and under body plating stout enough to keep the occupants safe fr
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX