Consumers now have some real choices for deals on electric vehicle chargers, whether exploring options through Home Depot, setting up an all-in-one package when buying their EV or going with Bosch for the cheapest Level 2 home charging station on the market.
Level 2 Charger
If you are looking for an electric vehicle charger with the new North American standard plug-end (SAE J-1772) for either your own garage or for the convenience of your customers, ClipperCreek has just announced that they are now taking orders for that very beastie. With delivery set for May, the company's American-made CS-40 connects to a 208V - 240V feed and puts out a continuous 32 amps and should retail for about $3,000. Founded in 2006, ClipperCreek is not only the exclusive Level 2 charging
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX