Volkswagen just set its e-mobility commercial phasers on stunning. The German automaker has cast Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock of Star Trek fame (i.e., actors William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy) in a new advertisement for its growing stable of electric vehicles. Even though it's in German, we think you can get the idea.
Here at TRANSLOGIC we don't normally post about ads, but the new Star Trek inspired campaign from Audi has everyone around here talking...and laughing. Titled "The Challenge", it features Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy (new and old Spock, respectively) battling to see who can get to the golf course first, with the loser buying lunch. Hilarity, and a number of Star Trek and other geeky jokes, ensue.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX