Korea's Leo Motors says it will debut an electric "supercar" dubbed the LZ-1 towards the end of 2011. The Korean firm promises that the vehicle's performance will exceed that of the Tesla Roadster. Leo Motors claims to have perfected the LZ-1 during the vehicle's five-year development process. Since when does it take just five years to achieve perfection?
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 15, 2007
History, they say, has a habit of repeating itself. That's certainly the way things have been looking in recent years as some of the greatest racing names in motorsport history have been making a comeback. But instead of the legends squeezing their aging selves into new racing equipment like so many sardines, it's the younger generation that's been hitting the scene lately.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models