The Lamborghini Aventador stands to be the new supercar king. For starters, every body part and component is completely new, from the 6.5-liter V12 boasting 700 horsepower to the light-weight carbon fiber monocoque. We're enthralled, but what about enthusiast royalty like Jay Leno?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX